MULTIFIX – PREMIUM
High performance polymer modified, cement based, tile adhesive , suitable for fixing small to large sized tiles specially porcelain tiles on to walls & floors in interior & only floor in exterior
MULTIFIX- PREMIUM is a cement based high strength Polymer modified tile adhesive for thin or thick bed fixing of tiles in interior or exterior situations. MULTIFIX- PREMIUM is suitable for fixing materials such as medium to large size Porcelain tiles, Marble and Stone cladding.
- MULTIFIX- PREMIUM tile adhesive is suitable for variety of substrates including concrete, cement / sand screeds, concrete block wall and low porosity surfaces.
- MULTIFIX – PREMIUM may be used in areas where floor tiling is likely to be exposed to sunlight and rain. It is especially suitable for fixing WALL tiles in interiors only.
- Good bonding strength
- For large Porcelain Tiles
- Extended Open Time.
- Non toxic
Solid-bed fixing:6–8 kg/m² (Smooth surface using notched trowel)
The surface to be tiled should be sound, dimensionally stable, clean and free from dust or friable materials, paint, grease,
- Mix MULTIFIX- PREMIUM slowly into clean and sweet water (approx. 4 – 5 liters) until a smooth & lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Leave to stand for 5 to 10 minutes then stir. Don’t add further water.
- Apply MULTIFIX- PREMIUM to a minimum depth of 3-6mm on a working area of not more than 1m². (See Note 1)
- The adhesive bed should be combed horizontally with a notched trowel to remove excess.
- Fix dry tiles by pressing into place with slight twisting motion (See Note 2)
- Ensure that at least 90% of each tile is in contact with adhesive.
- Clean off surplus adhesive from the face of the tile with a damp cloth. Similarly, joints must be raked out in readiness for grouting.
- Leave for a minimum of 24 hours before grouting.
- Solid-bed fixing is recommended for wet conditions, marble flooring tiles and relatively large wall tiles in interior applications. It can also be applied on back of tiles to ensure full adhesion.
- Fix tiles (which should be dry) by pressing into place. Beginning at the bottom in the case of wall tiles and at center markings in the case of floor tiles.
MULTIFIX- PREMIUM is a blend of Portland cement, quartz sand, reinforced with additives & polymer contents.
Working time of MULTIFIX- PREMIUM is about 30 minutes at 25°C, after 30 minutes standing time and tiles must be fixed in
position before drying out occurs.
MULTIFIX- PREMIUM is available in Grey colour.
MULTIFIX- PREMIUM is available in 20kg bag.
Store out of direct sunlight and protect from water.
This product contains Portland cement which is slightly alkaline when wet. For people with sensitive skin, continuous use may cause irritation. Gloves or a suitable barrier cream should be used. As a general Code of safety practice all chemical products should be treated with care, kept away from children and animals, especially protect eyes and skin. In emergency seek medical advice.